HDMI To Cat-6 Extender specification
This device is used to send HDMI high-definition video signals over a CAT5E, CAT6 UTP cable for video/audio transmission, video resolution up to 1080P / 60HZ, the transmission distance can be up to 120 meters (395 Feet); you can expand your HDMI unlimitedly by using a network switch or repeater over the LAN signal.
It allows you to connect 1 PCS Transmitter (TX) to multiple PCS Receivers (RX) (theoretically up to 253pcs RX). By plugging the transmitter (TX) into the Ethernet switch and using other Ethernet ports, you will be able to connect multiple receivers (RX) to multiple TVs, so now you have an expander that can also be used as a splitter! Widely used in homes and stores to showcase HDTV, HDTV, DVD and projector factories, information release, conference rooms, school and corporate training.
HDMI To Cat-6 Extender Feature:
1. Apply M-JPEG technology to process image compression. The loss of image quality is very small; 480i @ 60Hz, 480p @ 60Hz, 576i @ 50Hz, 576p @ 50Hz, 720p @ 50 / 60Hz, 1080i @ 50 / 60Hz, 1080p @ 50 / 60Hz
2. Support HDMI format: 480i @ 60Hz, 480p @ 60Hz, 576i @ 50Hz, 576p @ 50Hz, 720p @ 50 / 60Hz, 1080i @ 50 / 60Hz, 1080p @ 50 / 60Hz.
3. Use the UTP Cat5e/6 to transmit HDMI 1080P signals to 120 meters.
4. By adding an Ethernet switch, it can be transmitted over the LAN network 120m (395ft.) for a longer time.
6. Cat5e / 6/7 cable complies with IEEE-568B standard
7. Power: DC5V2A
8. Product size (length x width x height): 10* 8 * 3cm