HLT-6208S walkie talkie price
1. Frequence Range 136-174 MHz, 350-390 MHz, 400-470 MHz, 480-520 MHz 21. Low Voltage Alarm with loud Sound and Light 22. Auto Backlight
2. Working Mode U&V, U&U, V&V, V&U 23. Auto/ Manual Keyboard Lock
3. double- frequence screen ( Caller ID) 24. Three Display Color selectable both in transmitting, taking, and standby
.4. double- frequence buttress in any band
5. taking and transmittinginter-band 25. Frequence, Channel order, and Channel title multi-display mode
.6. DTMF Signaling System
7. Digital FM Radio 26. Calling Ring Option
8. 50 Groups CTCSS and 105 Groups DCS 27. DTMF Sidetone
9. ANI Code Display 28. PTT-ID Function
10. All calls, group calls, and picky calls 29. Mute mode (CTCSS/ DCS, CTCSS/ DCS and Voluntary
. Signal, CTCSS/ DCS plus Optional Signal)
.11. Alarm ( Distant Urgency Alarm and Alarm at domestic)
12. Non-standard CTCSS (Can be edited arbitrarily between 60Hz and259.9 Hz) 30.
Offset Frequence (can be set between 0 and69.9875 MHz in Frequence Mode)
13. Transmit Over Timer 31. Operating MENU directly through Keypad
14. High/ Low Power Changeable 32. Frequence, Channel, and MENU Fast Search Function
.15. CTCSS or DCS can be set independently 33. Channel Parameter can be saved in the Frequence Mode
16. Channel Step (5K,6.25 K, 10K,12.5 K, 25K) 34. 128 Channels
17. VOX function 35. Rear Frequence Function
18. Battery Save Function 36. U/ V entering and TransmittingInter-Band can be Connected with Repeater
19. Wide and Narrowband Selectable (N12.5 kHz/ W25KHz)
37. cable Clone Function
20. working Channel lockout 38. Computer Programmable
What is a walkie-talkie or two-way radio?
Walkie-talkies are handheld or portable radios. They communicate wirelessly on a single, shared frequency band.
Can I use a walkie-talkie for personal use?
Yes, you can use a walkie-talkie for personal use. But you will need a license from BTRC.
What is the procedure to get walkie talkie license?
You have to go to the BTRC website and fill out the form with these documents
1. Trade License copy
2. Up-to-date Income Tax Certificate copy
3. NID Copy.