Huawei B593 4G LTE CPE Router is the world’s first 4G LTE TDD FDD wifi CPE Router
Its launch to demand by Sweden engineer Tele 2, and HUAWEI B593 4G LTE Router also has many branch models similar to HUAWEI B593U-12, B593s-82, B593s-42, B593u-501, B593u-513, B593u-91, B593s-601, etc. They’re born to meet the 4G LTE Band conditions for different demands. They incorporate similar configurations and have indeed the same functions.
Then now we just know a bit of the brand samples of HUAWEI B593, they support 4G LTE Frequentness as below
best HUAWEI B593u-12/ B593s-12 LTE FDD Band 1/ 3/7/8/20 (800/ 900/ 1800/ 2100/ 2600 MHz)
best HUAWEI B593s-22 LTE FDD Band 1/ 3/7/8/20 (800/ 900/ 1800/ 2100/ 2600 MHz) and TDD Band 38 (2600 MHz), LTE Category 4 CPE (Speed up to 150 Mbps)
HUAWEI B593s-82 LTE TDD Band38/40 (2300/ 2600 MHz)
HUAWEI B593u-91 LTE TDD Band38/40 (2300/ 2600 MHz)
HUAWEI B593s-850 LTE TDD Band38/39/40 (1900/ 2300/ 2600 MHz)
HUAWEI B593s-601 LTE FDD Band3/7 (1800/ 2600 MHz) and TDD Band 40 (2300 MHz)
best HUAWEI B593s-516 LTE FDD Band 2/ 4/ 5/7/8 (850/ 900/ 1900/ AWS/ 2600 MHz), 3G UMTS (850/ 900/ 1900/ AWS) and 2G EDGE (850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz)
best Huawei B593s-931 LTE FDD Band 3 (1800 MHz) & TDD Band 38 (2600 MHz), 3G UMTS (900/ 2100 MHz) and 2G EDGE (850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz)
4G LTE CPE HUAWEI B593 Router is the first LTE TDD wifi broadband router of the world, supports LTE TDD/ FDD 800/ 1800/ 2300/ 2600 MHz, up to 100Mmbs download speed and access to over to 32 WIFI affection that comes to ideal home entertainment and information exchange hub. It supports multi-devices contemporaneous high-speed access, perfect for SOHO’s and small businesses with its connectivity options of the world.
* all 2G EDGE/ GPRS/ GSM 850/ 900/1800/1900 MHz
* best 3G HSUPA/ HSDPA/ UMTS/ DC-HSPA900/2100 MHz
* high 4G LTE TDD FDD 2600/2100/1800/900/800 MHz
* 4 x LAN
* 2 x USB
Transmission speed 4G ( Maximum)
* Download 100 Mbit/ s
* upload 50 Mbit/ s
TRANSMISSION SPEED 3G ( Maximum)
* download42.2 Mbit/ s
* upload5.76 Mbit/ s
WI-FI Wi-Fi (802.11 b/ g/ n)
Additional antenna position two antenna ports
categorize 190 mm x 35 mm x 176 mm
Operation systems it’s compatible with
* Windows 2000/ Windows 7/Windows XP/ Windows Vista
* Mac OS10.5/ Mac OS10.6/ Mac OS10.7
1. POWER Indicator 2. WLAN LED 3. WPS hand 4. TEL pointer 5. MODE indicator
6. SIGNAL index 7. SIM card slot 8. POWER button 9. USB Port 10. Power force position
11. USB-Port 12. Telephone haven 13. LAN haven 14 LAN indicator lights 15. WPS button
16. RESET button 17. WLAN mode
1. Fit the SIM card into the SIM card niche.
2. join the power cord to the modem and the wall socket.
3. Turn on your computer and any other devices modem LAN and USB port.
4. on your modem POWER button.
CONNECT PC TO THE MODEM WLAN CONNECTION
1. on your modem POWER button.
2. Make an indicator that the WLAN is allowed. To spark the WLAN point on and off by holding the WLAN button for further than 3 seconds.
3. Select your network from the list of wireless networks, the SSID name is equal to the title of your modem and press connect. Enter the network security key.
Note * The SSID and network security key can be planted on the marker on the back of the modem.
* You can review and change the WLAN security settings for the network- management runner under General Settings> WLAN Settings> Security.
4. Still, log the network management runner (http// 192, If the PIN code request is active.168.1.1) and enter the right Leg code in the field provided.
Network Management Page Opening
1. Make sure that your flash drive and a computer or device connection are established rightly.
2. Start a web browser and enter the peroration http//192.168.1.1
3. However, ask the network administration side of it, If the PIN code request is operative. The default PIN is 0000.
light Mode light Description
MODE Blue This light is a continual blue when the modem is connected to the 4G network, but no data is transferred. The index light flashes blue when data is being transferred.
MODE Herbage This index light is a continual green when the modem is connected to a 3G network, but no data is transferred. The index light flashes green when data is being transferred.
MODE Orange This light is continual orange when the modem is connected to a 2G network, but no data is transferred. The index light flashes orange when data is being transferred.
MODE White This light will flash white when the modem connects to the wireless network.
MODE Red This light is constantly red when the modem can not connect to a wireless network or the modem isn’t a wireless network.
MODE Mulberry This light is on when the SIM card isn’t honored, or PIN has not been or Leg authentication fails.
WLAN On WLAN function is enabled.
LAN1-LAN4 On This light is on when the computer or a different device is connected to the LAN port.
SIGNAL On Further bars are lit, the stronger the wireless signal.