- Channel Capacity: 16
- Meets MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F
- Water protection Class IP54
- 25KHz/12.5KHz channel spacing compatible
- Programmable function keys
- LED Battery gauge
- Battery Save
- Squelch Level Control
- CTCSS, CDCSS Encode/Decode
- Channel scan
- Squelch Tail Elimination
- Busy Channel Lockout
- Manual Adjust Mode
- 1200mAh Li-ion Battery
What is a walkie-talkie or two-way radio?
Walkie-talkies are handheld or portable radios. They communicate wirelessly on a single, shared frequency band.
Can I use a walkie-talkie for personal use?
Yes, you can use a walkie-talkie for personal use. But you will need a license from BTRC.
What is the procedure to get walkie talkie license?
You have to go to the BTRC website and fill out the form with these documents
1. Trade License copy
2. Up-to-date Income Tax Certificate copy
3. NID Copy.