infrared thermometer price in bd
Infrared Thermometer JPD-FR300 measures the body temperature based on the infrared energy emitted from the eardrum or the forehead. Users can quickly get measurement results after positioning properly the temperature probe in the ear canal or forehead. It can also be used to measure the surface temperature of an object.
The thermometer consists of a shell, an LCD, a measure button, a beeper, an infrared temperature sensor, and a Microprocessor.
3) Operating Principle
The infrared temperature sensor collects infrared energy emitted by the eardrum or the skin surface. After being focused by a lens, the energy is converted into a temperature reading by the thermopiles and measurement circuits.
4) Intended Use
The JPD-FR300 Dual Mode Digital Infrared Thermometer is intended for the measurement for use by people of all ages and the eardrum mode is indicated for use by people above three months old.
Do not use the thermometer if the ear is infected with otitis or suppuration.
- Professional Accuracy
- 1 Second Reading
- Hygienic Non-Touch
- Smart Fever Alert
- Silent mode
- Child mode
(1) LCD display screen
(3) Power button / Measure button
(2) Unit switch button (C / F)
(3) Mode button (Adult mode/Child mode/Object)
(5) Probe (take off the cover when measuring the ear temperature)
(6) Probe cap (Automatic switch among object, forehead, and ear modes, the probe cap for object and forehead temperature measurement)
(7) Memory button / Sound switch
(8) Battery cover