MOTOROLA GP-328 PLUS price in Bangladesh
Cara Pembayaran: Transfer Bank (T/T)
Keterangan: RADIO HT MOTOROLA GP 328
Unsurpassed Audio Quality
* Equipped with Motorola’s special voice processing technology, X-PAND™, and LLE, enables crisper, clearer, and stronger audio quality, allowing you to keep communicating, even in a noisy environment.
* Motorola’s unique MDC signaling allows the transfer of data communications at the high-speed rate of 1200 bits per second.
* The Forward error correction technology enables radio to receive messages, like call alerts,s and send out the PTT-ID even though the voice signal is too weak to be heard.
* Expandable & easy to install in the field, by simply adding on option boards like voice storage board whenever your needs arise. The option board also allows up to 2 minutes of recording.
* The plug-in man-down option board feature will trigger an emergency procedure in situations where the radio is horizontal or still for longer than a pre-programmed time. It is critical for radio users who work alone or in isolated environments.
* The GP328 is certified by the US Factory Mutual standard as intrinsically safe to operate in a hazardous atmosphere.
* The built-in voice-activated feature ( VOX) enables users to transmit their message in a hands-free environment, without pressing the push-to-talk button.
Easy To Use
* Switchable RF Power Levels: with one button, users can switch between high and low power with reference to their specific application to conserve battery life.
* Tri-colour LED Battery Gauge indicates battery status with early warning on low battery strength.
* Tone Tagging allows 8 different ringing tones to be assigned to 8 specific users/talk groups making audio caller identification to these 8 groups possible.
* Lightweight Lithium Ion battery option makes the radio one of the lightest in its range.
Battery life ( based on a 05/ 05/ 90 duty cycle) 8 hours ( High Power), 10 hours ( Low Power) – With Standard Hi-Capacity NiMH battery
Frequency range 136 – 174 MHz / 330 – 400 MHz ( available in 16 channels only) / 403 – 470 MHz / 450 – 527 MHz
Power output 5W – 136 – 174 MHz, 4W – 403 – 470 MHz, 450 – 527 MHz
Available option board Yes
Dimensions H x W x D ( with standard battery) 137 mm x 57.5 mm x 37.5 mm ( With Standard NiMH battery)
Display No display
Emergency button Yes
Weight ( with standard battery) 420gms ( with standard NiMH battery)
Number of channels 16
Signaling Quick Call II, DTMF, limited MDC1200
Intrinsically safe Yes
Mil-spec 810 C, 810 D, 810 E