Designed with the medium sized enterprises in mind, supporting up to 100 users and built using the very latest technology, Yeastar MyPBX S100 16-Port S-Series delivers exceptional cost savings, productivity and efficiency improvements, delivering power, performance, quality, and peace of mind. The all new S-Series is engineered for the communications needs of today and tomorrow, and the Yeastar MyPBX S100 16-Port unique modular design future proofs your investment choice.
S100 is a cost-effective business communication system with a base configuration of 100 users and 30 concurrent calls, and can scale up to 200 users and 60 concurrent calls. The flexible S100 comes with support for analog ports, ISDN BRI, E1/T1/PRI, and GSM networks.
• Appreciate the Easy-to-use Solution: The S-Series features fast installation with comprehensive auto provisioning, advanced plug and play capability, together with an intuitive Metro UI driven by point-and-click configuration, from any location.
• Your Choice of Technologies and Features: With a unique modular design, the S-Series will install into the most demanding of environments. You can also take advantage of advanced enterprise grade features with the fullest and most complete software versions.
• Telephone System without Risk: S-Series is built with the future in mind, utilizing the latest technology advances, from Freescale industrial grade Quad Core processors, TI DSP voice processors, and long-life power units and lightning protection.
• Play Safe and Expect Reliability: With advanced failover, security, monitoring and reporting capabilities as standard, combines with an internal firewall and with support for TLS and SRTP encryption, there has never been such a robust system.
• Works with SIP/IAX2, PSTN lines, ISDN BRI, E1/T1/PRI, and GSM/CDMA/3G
• Built-in call recording capability
• Powerful Apps (add-ons) include Auto Provision, LDAP, and more coming soon
• Free lifetime software/firmware upgrade and above all, it’s super easy
• Connect multiple sites and remote users instantly
• No hidden charges and extra licensing fees
• Low power consumption (1.8 to 59.1 W)
• Users: 100 (up to 200)
• Max Concurrent Calls: 30 (up to 60)
• Max Analog Ports: 16
• Max BRI Ports: 16
• Max Cellular Ports: 6
• Max E1/T1/J1 Ports: 2
• VoIP Trunks: 100
• Protocol: SIP (RFC3261), IAX2
• Transport Protocol: UDP, TCP, TLS, SRTP
• Codec: G.711 (alaw/ulaw), G.722, G.726, G.729A, GSM, Speex, ADPCM, iLBC, H.263, H.263P, H.264, MPEG4
• DTMF: In-band, RFC4733, RFC2833, SIP INFO
• LAN: 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps
• WAN: 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps
• IP Services: Static IP, DHCP, VPN, Firewall, VLAN, DDNS, PPPoE, QoS, Static NAT,STUN
• Voicemail: 10000 min (expandable)
• Firewall: Yes
• T.38 Fax: Yes
• App Center: Yes
• External Storage: SD card
• USB: 1
• Power: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 1.8A max
• Size: 44 x 25.2 x 4.4 cm (17.3 x 9.9 x 1.7″)
• Weight: 2.5 kg (5.51 lbs)
• Power Consumption: 5.5 to 41.2 W
Operation Temperature: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 65°C (-4 to 149°F)
Humidity: 10 to 90% non-condensing
• Mounting: 1U Rack-Mount
• (1) S100 PBX
• (1) Ethernet Cable
• (1) Power Cord
• (2) Rack Mounting Kits
• (1) Grounding Stud and Nut
• (4) Rubber Feet
• (1) Warranty Card
• (1) Quick Start Guide
There are no reviews yet.