Designed with enterprises in mind, supporting up to 300 users and built using the very latest technology, the Yeastar S300 S-Series delivers exceptional cost savings, productivity and efficiency improvements, delivering power, performance, quality, and peace of mind. The all new S-Series is engineered for the communications needs of today and tomorrow, and the Yeastar unique modular design future proofs your investment choice.
Yeastar S300 delivers enterprise-class IP telephony services with a base configuration that supports 300 users. Expandable to 500 users, S300 grows with you business and supports up to 24 analog ports, up to 24 BRI ports, up to 3 E1/T1/PRI ports, and up to 6 GSM channels.
• Appreciate the Easy-to-use Solution: The S-Series features fast installation with comprehensive auto provisioning, advanced plug and play capability, together with an intuitive Metro UI driven by point-and-click configuration, from any location.
• Your Choice of Technologies and Features: With a unique modular design, the S-Series will install into the most demanding of environments. You can also take advantage of advanced enterprise grade features with the fullest and most complete software versions.
• Telephone System without Risk: S-Series is built with the future in mind, utilizing the latest technology advances, from Freescale industrial grade Quad Core processors, TI DSP voice processors, and long-life power units and lightning protection.
• Play Safe and Expect Reliability: With advanced failover, security, monitoring and reporting capabilities as standard, combines with an internal firewall and with support for TLS and SRTP encryption, there has never been such a robust system.
• Works with SIP/IAX2, PSTN lines, ISDN BRI, E1/T1/PRI, and GSM/CDMA/3G
• Built-in call recording capability
• Powerful Apps (add-ons) include Auto Provision, LDAP, and more coming soon
• Free lifetime software/firmware upgrade and above all, it’s super easy
• Connect multiple sites and remote users instantly
• No hidden charges and extra licensing fees
• Low power consumption (1.8 to 59.1 W)
• Users: 300 (up to 500)
• Max Concurrent Calls: 60 (up to 120)
• Max Analog Ports: 24
• Max BRI Ports: 24
• Max Cellular Ports: 6
• Max E1/T1/J1 Ports: 3
• VoIP Trunks: 100
• Protocol: SIP (RFC3261), IAX2
• Transport Protocol: UDP, TCP, TLS, SRTP
• Codec: G.711 (alaw/ulaw), G.722, G.726, G.729A, GSM, Speex, ADPCM, iLBC, H.263, H.263P, H.264, MPEG4
• DTMF: In-band, RFC4733, RFC2833, SIP INFO
• LAN: 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps
• WAN: 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps
• IP Services: Static IP, DHCP, VPN, Firewall, VLAN, DDNS, PPPoE, QoS, Static NAT,STUN
• Voicemail: 10000 min (expandable)
• Firewall: Yes
• T.38 Fax: Yes
• App Center: Yes
• External Storage: SD card and 2.5″ SATA HDD
• USB: 1
• Power: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 1.8A max
• Size: 44 x 25.2 x 4.4 cm (17.3 x 9.9 x 1.7″)
• Weight: 2.6 kg (5.73 lbs)
• Power Consumption: 6.2 to 59.1 W
Operation Temperature: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 65°C (-4 to 149°F)
Humidity: 10 to 90% non-condensing
• Mounting: 1U Rack-Mount
• (1) S300 PBX
• (1) Ethernet Cable
• (1) Power Cord
• (2) Rack Mounting Kits
• (1) Grounding Stud and Nut
• (4) Rubber Feet
• (1) Warranty Card
• (1) Quick Start Guide
There are no reviews yet.